I organize in collaboration with other institutions or organizations of different type, the Therapeutic Storytelling Distance Learning Course. Another option is the chance to cooperate for a project based on the authentic and emotional communication, that we can decide together.
IF YOU CHOOSE THE COURSE:
Check the Therapeutic Storytelling Course section.
- To train Facilitators able to:
1.1. Promote emotional communication as a privileged form of interaction to foster social harmony and positive peace;
1.2. Promote collective empowerment in both an individual and community perspective, fostering social inclusion, integration and the concept of community;
1.3. Stimulate the process of conscientization in people who will have access to the community directly or indirectly, stimulating awareness of various phenomena that affect different societies;
1.4. To help, through Therapeutic Storytelling, the creation of a context of trust and a different perception of the group, in which participants find support and rework the importance of the idea of community.
- Foster in course participants an understanding of emotions and their role within the communicative relationship, thus allowing them to identify and overcome obstacles to authentic and emotional communication.
- Train authentic and emotional communication through a theoretical-experiential path and its use in interdependent relationships with others.
- To lead each participant to a deep reflection on the importance of enhancing relational interdependence through dialogue.
Methodology and implementation
I organize the training courses that can be, as said, in collaboration with other realities, both institutional and associative, subject to prior signed agreement with them. The number of people for each course is 10, considering that is an online course. It lasts 10 meetings of two hours each interactive and experiential.
The distinctive features of the project are:
- A virtual or face-to-face meeting space in which to approach Therapeutic Storytelling, associated with direct training and the experience of participating in a workshop;
- Learning the theory of reference;
- Re-education in authentic and conscientizing communication based on storytelling and listening skills;
- Direct and experiential training on three themes decided during the course, also through the simulations of Therapeutic Storytelling workshops;
- Follow up.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Written test administered prior to and following course participation;
- Final work by the participants to be delivered within three months after the end of the course, which can be a Therapeutic Storytelling project, done either individually or in a group, or a video of the maximum duration of 20 minutes, of which the script must necessarily be delivered first and which can be an interview or a case analysis
- Final report by the trainer.
The costs of each training course are communicated in advance by email and each association or participating entity will need to provide the amount before the course starting.
IF YOU CHOOSE THE PROJECT:
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about your ideas or your proposal.